Zoltes Media Analyzer (ZMA) provides an easy and effective way to monitor and analyze traffic in TelePresence and video collaboration systems.
ZMA is a unique solution for troubleshooting multiplexed, primary and secondary video streams, including voice traffic, for Telepresence endpoints running SIP or H.323.
ZMA has payload playback capabilities of a captured video trace to a physical Video Conferencing or TelePresence endpoint.
ZMA provides end user experience measurements and in depth protocol analysis making the product a must have in tech support organizations, service provider and enterprise environments.
- Multi-user support via WEB Management Console
- SIP call control support
- H.323 and SIP call control support
- Decode and analyze telepresence video and audio transmissions over IP
- Decode H.263, H.264, and H.265 video streams
- TIP and BFCP protocol decoding
- Ladder diagram for signal/ message flow representation
- Quality of Video (MDI metric)
- Quality of Voice (MOS metric)
- Save audio and video streams either as standalone files or in the same AVI file, one set for each transmission direction
- Playback capabilities of a captured video trace to a physical Video Conferencing or TelePresence endpoint